Lead Projects Officer
I am the Lead Projects Officer for TPAS with over 35 years’ housing experience in delivering and involving tenants, residents and staff in bespoke ways that help them deliver local solutions including
- aiding tenants to start up or develop groups and community activities
- supporting staff to deliver welcoming opportunities for tenants to influence decision makers
- improving knowledge and skills via practical learning events and sharing successful engagement
- offering independent advice to tenants at times of proposed change
- engaging tenants in monitoring service performance and investigating how services can deliver value for money.
Every tenant has a voice. My aim is to encourage involvement in ways that work for tenants to enable landlords to use the tenants view in their decision making.