All our events are listed here.
We have a full annual programme of learning, information and catch up webinars. Scroll the arrow below to see the following months events.
We are offering SCRUTINY: a 5-part series to tenants, governing bodies, and members of staff taking on a scrutiny role with experience but seeking a refresher, in May and June.
The 5 scrutiny sessions will be online via Teams, start at 2PM and last up to 90 minutes. They are:
- New to Scrutiny: an introduction to the process: On 4 May
- Your scrutiny framework or structure:. On 11 May
- Recruiting members of scrutiny groups: On 18 May
- Where does it come from and how you might use performance information?: On 25 May
- Seeking the Customer’s experience: On 1 June
- Report writing for scrutiny panels: On 8 June
PER SESSION: Members: £30 Non-members: £40
ALL SESSIONS: Members: £100 Non-members: £150
Event Registration Form
Grampian Housing Association is a member of TPAS because it offers a range of excellent training courses and conferences at member rates which are available for staff and tenants alike. These events create a sense of community meeting other organisations and sharing best practice. Staff at TPAS are friendly and approachable and with their wealth of knowledge on customer participation helps advise the Association with current legislation.Katie Taylor
Grampian Housing Association